Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sleepy Sundays


Well I got the old pre unit pulling down the highway on Sunday. On the way to Cooks Corner, and my clutch cable almost vibrated loose. I pulled over off the 71 and adjusted and went to kick my bike and the kicker spun on me. It still would shift gears, but no kicker. Had the boys help me with a push start, and back on the road. Something was wedged where I couldn't upshift or down shift once in 3rd. I had to get off again at 1st exit off 91 from the 71. Gummy Zombie, Dirt Beard, and Meat-O ran it back and picked up a truck. The Pre-unit had enough for the day. All in all I can't complain, Pre unit motoring 90mph down the road and a Sunday afternoon nap in a shade covered parking space. Gotta Love it. Now time to open up the trans.

No comments:

Post a Comment